Finnish company is completing the Dynamics AX implementation in Russian branch
For many years the Constructor company is the leader in supply of the warehouse and archival equipment in the countries of Scandinavia. The company is a part of the Constructor Group.
Business challenges of the customer:
Constructor company group has decided to transfer (relocate) one of the production facilities from Finland to Russia. The Finnish ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX) should be implemented in CONSTRUCTOR RUS, i.e. it should be fully integrated with the Russian system on the “1C” basis which is now employed at the Russian production facility.
Technical tasks of the project:
- Export from Axapta and import in 1C of the documents on purchases, sales, inventory transfer, BOM, production consumptions and releases
- Export from Dynamics AX and creation of 1C of the catalogs (for instance, items, customers, vendors)
- Taking into consideration the absence of the Russian localization in AX, in order to meet the requirements of integration of documents from AX in 1C it was necessary to develop the functionality of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable modules in Microsoft DAX for further integration in 1C
- Ensure protection of the transferred data
- Conduct training for the personnel
- The integration module between Microsoft Dynamics AX and 1С has been delivered and installed
- The functionality of negotiating with suppliers and customers has been developed in Dynamics AX
- The rules of mapping and exchange of documents and catalogs have been configured
- The training for the personnel in work with the new software has been conducted
The CONSTRUCTOR RUS company has received a configured exchange tool of catalogs and documents between Microsoft Dynamics AX and 1С