Compiler Errors Hints
Some errors you can face while compiling CIL in DAX 2012.
1) Error thrown after compiling one of queries
Description Path Line Method/Property name Diagnostic ID
Invalid field 'Status' in data source. \Queries\FdwINVOIC\Data Sources\EnvelopeTable(FdwEnvelopes) EnvelopeTable Err:327
Invalid field 'Status' in data source. \Queries\FdwINVOIC\Data Sources\EnvelopeTable(FdwEnvelopes)\Data Sources\MessageTable(FdwMessageTable) MessageTable Err:327
The reason was that datasource's range's 'Field' property was empty. Filling property's value helps to avoid this error.
2) After CIL generation there are a lot of 371 errors. But if you try simple objects compilation there are no errors. Here is a hint:
- Stop the AOS
- Delete all files (except subdirectories) in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX\bin\XppIL" folder
- (make a folder's backup just in case)
- Start AOS
- Start full compilation again
- Start full CIL generation again